1. Where did you travel on your last vacation or other big trip?
That was our trip to Japan in March/April of last year. After some bad delays, we arrived at Tokyo, then rented a car and went to Enoshima, Hakone, Fuji, Kofu, Matsumoto, Takasaki, Kawagoe and then back to Tokyo.
2. What was the best trip you ever took? Where did you go, and with whom, and what made it so good?
Probably the trip to Kyuushu (yes, also Japan) in 2015. We saw a lot of beautiful things, but it was also very relaxed. And there were no crowds of (Chinese) tourists, which was a bit of a thing everywhere we went last year… We really slowed down and had the opportunity to experience many interesting cultural things.
3. Where do you dream of traveling on your next vacation when it’s safe to travel again?
It’s getting boring, but… Japan. There’s large parts that we haven’t seen yet, and I’d like to visit Kyoto again.
4. Where are you likely to actually travel to on your next vacation when it’s safe?
My sister is in the process of buying a vacation home some distance from where she lives (in Denmark). It might turn out that we spend a few days there?
5. Do you prefer to vacation to new places each time or to familiar places — or maybe you prefer to stay home?
I love being at home, but I also love experiencing new things! But I’m not really adventurous, and I like my creature comforts.